Our confidentiality policy defines how we use and protect the information you communicate to us when you use our website. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. The information collected as you browse our website will be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This statement may be modified from time to time. Do not hesitate to consult this page regularly to make sure you are satisfied with these modifications.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your details including your email address
- Personal information such as your postcode, your preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to surveys and/or customer offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We need this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
- We may use this information to improve our products and services.
- We may send promotional emails from time to time on new products or services, special offers or other information we think you may find of interest, to the email address you have provided.
- We may also use your information to contact you for the purposes of market research. We may contact you by email, telephone, fax or post. We may use this information to personalise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access, we have implemented appropriate electronic management procedures to store and safeguard the information we collect online.
Links to others sites
Our website may feature links to other websites. Once you have clicked onto these links to leave our website, our confidentiality policy no longer applies. As a result, we cannot be held liable for the protection and confidentiality of the information you provide when visiting these websites. These websites are not governed by this privacy statement.
CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by the following means:
- Every time you are invited to complete a form on the website, simply indicate that you do not want this information to be used for commercial purposes,
- If you have already consented to our use of your personal information for commercial purposes, you can change your mind at any time by writing or emailing us via our contact form.
- Your data will not be sold, rented or transferred to third parties.